Are you thinking of organising a Mental Health or Wellness Walk event for your company? Hiking.ie can provide advice and suggested mountain routes for your company. Participating in a walk can give you a communal sense of achievement. Some workplaces have clubs or societies that you could join. Others encourage team events such as fun runs or park walks. We can provide leaders and guides for such corporate events. We can supply maps, routes and support material.
Apart from being a great day out, the other benefits include:
- Great for mental health and well being
- Stress relieving
- Being close to nature
- Get to know your colleagues
- Inter-department networking
- Team building
- Reconnecting after COVID
Some suggested routes for your wellness walk include:
- The Wicklow Way – any one day section.
- The Dublin Mountain Way – a fantastic company day out
- The Mourne Mountain hike – trip into the mountains
- Croagh Patrick Challenge – get your team to the top
- Glengalough Night Hike Challenge – really focus the attention
- Galtymore Mountain Challenge – a day in the mountains
- & many more….
Please ask us about further ideas, medical forms and participation statements. Or see the HSE guide to minding your mental health in the workplace website.
For more information about the above or any other walk that you may have in mind please contact us. We offer advice on logistics, accommodation, transport and equipment. All group events include a participant briefing session.
If you are planning a walk, hike or outdoor event please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.